At DPS Rau the concept of Mother Teacher is up to Class II It helps in the following ways:-
- Understanding the child and developing a support between the learner and the teacher.
- Helps in better understanding of various development stages of the child especially cognitive and emotional.
- An insight into child's behavioral problems by teacher. This growth is assessed every quarter of the year.
- Both the learner and the teacher spend more time with each other and the teacher personally knows the weak areas at times give special time to complete work of previous class. Very strong load is formed.
- Sense of satisfaction to the teacher at the end of session on maintaining the growth graph and accomplishing the set target as per the child's potential.